Twitter feed

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Off to Canberra

But before I head off, I have to prepare a whole heap of samples to take to the lab in Canberra, so I have been very busy for the last two weeks and will be busy right up until I leave on Monday morning. I've been back into the running too, running most days and doing a 20 ish km run on Sunday. Also ran home from work 6 km on Sunday night making a total of 26 km for the day. Legs were very sore and tired after that.

We had the Trailblazer presentation night on Friday night where we were presented with our trophies and a nice hydration pack each - donated by Paddy Pallin.

I'll be pretty much stuck in the lab while in Canberra, but hopefully I'll be able to get in a few trail runs and maybe the Black Mountain Challenge. Feeling fairly fit at the moment so it will be interesting to see how that goes if I do get to enter.

No comments: