Twitter feed

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Supple - part 2

Q: What does this word make you think of?

A: Me - soft leather gloves or shoes.
My female officemate - breasts (I know, I couldn't believe it either).
Others - breasts x3, bendy flexible type person x5 (assuming this is what Ewen meant), strange NZ dialect for imbibing x1.

So I'm weird OK.

Not so supple: me after running 25km yesterday morning. I was intending to run about 15km, but I got a bit carried away with things. It was not easy and I was hurting by the last 5km. The achilles seems to have held up, it's just the rest of the body that's sore now!

OK, make that crazy too.

4 comments:

Tesso said...

Yay, good news on the run Dave!

PS Hmmm, soft leather gloves or shoes???

Louise said...

breasts? supple??? nah - that's weird.

I'm in the bendy flexible type person camp.

Black Knight said...

Supple? I must check my vocabulary. Flexible??? Perhaps my behaviour after the 40.
25 km, a good long workout.

Ewen said...

I think long runs are the enemy of suppleness.

Supple is onomatopoeic (sounds like it is).