- Went out to sea for two weeks;
- Came home and have been busy at work for two weeks;
- Had our son's delayed birthday party;
- Have been trying to cram as much running and cycling into the last two weeks, before heading out to sea for another two weeks tomorrow.
- Went to Womadelaide on Saturday which was great, but hot and dusty;
- Highlights were Lior, Augie March, Deborah Conway (yes seriously, she was great!), Blue King Brown, Sarah Donovan (who managed to conjure up a cool change), and the Waifs (even though one of the girls forgot the words to "London still" - making babies does that it seems).
In other news, dad is doing well. He's back at work part-time and going walking twice a day. He seems to have made a very good recovery and the doctors think so too.
For those who have requested a photo of the new 'do, you'll have to wait a few more weeks, until I get back from sea. I could take a picture now, but it has grown out a bit and really is starting to look a bit crap.
Running is going OK despite the interruptions. Starting to think about some events to go in. I think I'll start with the Greenbelt Half for a start and then see how things go with time, money, fitness and injury etc.
I'll be back in a couple of weeks.