Twitter feed

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Sea to Summit

Ran from Somerton Park Beach to Mt Lofty Summit via Yurrebilla trail plus an extra 15 or so km out to the top gate at Horsnell's Gully CP and back to make up around 38 km.
The start line
Getting the toes wet
Daws Road ahead, looking up to the summit.
View of Adelaide from above Waite Institute. My favourite place to view the city.
Top of Waite looking up to Summit
Did you know that there are deer in Waite CP? I startled one while running past. I looked back after going through the gate and it came back to have a look at me. Some of the cows are looking at it. I've circled it but it is a bit hard to see.
Looking down through Waterfall Gully
Some Cape Barren geese in Cleland Wildlife park
View from Mt Lofty Summit
Made it!

4 comments:

Simlin said...

Nice way to come back Dave!
See you at Yurrebilla next year ;)

Sekhmet said...

Holy cow Batman! It's a blog post!

Good to see you popping in, nice photos :-)

Unknown said...

Geez Dave, did you take a packed lunch?

When I'm back up and running that well you'll have to show me the track on a map..... I might try it one day (and then never again).

Unknown said...

My name is Dr. Ashutosh Chauhan A Phrenologist in Kokilaben Hospital,We are urgently in need of kidney donors in Kokilaben Hospital India for the sum of $500,000,00,All donors are to reply via Email only: hospitalcarecenter@gmail.com or Email: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com
WhatsApp +91 7795833215