Twitter feed

Friday, October 21, 2005

I'm it!

It seems that I've been tagged.
The rules are:

  1. Go into your archives.
  2. Find your 23rd post.
  3. Find the fifth sentence (or the closest one to it)
  4. Post the text of your sentence in your blog along with these rules.
  5. Tag five other people.
Here's my post from 01/07/2005.

"Hopefully my fitness will pick up quickly as I get back into things."

Speaking about recovering from illness as usual.

I've decided to be a bit of a spoil-sport and not tag anyone. I just can't seem to find anyone who hasn't been tagged yet. I'm not sure if this is good blog etiquette or not, so let me know if I have made a huge web faux pas.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rundave, I'm with you on this tagging! Having found the 23rd post I discovered it only had one sentence in it! I didn't know who had & had not been tagged, & gave up on the whole thing! So there are now 2 of us who may have made a huge web faux pas!