Twitter feed

Monday, October 10, 2005

We're in the 100... Touch wood

Damn, just lost a post that I'd nearly fisnished writing. Here we go again.

Went for a 50km run on the first (and hardest) half of the trailblazer course yesterday with Phil. Legs and fitness felt good, so I feel confident that I'll be able to complete the 100km on Saturday. All I need to do now is stay well and recover from this weekend's run.

RunCarly and I bought new 3 phones on Saturday so now we can call each other cheaply, take photos/videos, send emails and a plethora of other things. I took a photo and video clip of the top falls at Waterfall Gully during the run yesterday.


Edit Tuesday: How stupid am I? Must have been a bit delirious when I committed the moment to memory. These are the third falls in Morialta. We didn't even run through Waterfall Gully! Thanks for the pickup Phil.

1 comment:

Phil said...

Great to see the photo came out so well! Hate to be pedantic, but it was actually third falls at Morialta, not Waterfall Gully. Keep well,ready for the 100km. Phil