Twitter feed

Monday, October 10, 2005

We're in the 100... Touch wood

Damn, just lost a post that I'd nearly fisnished writing. Here we go again.

Went for a 50km run on the first (and hardest) half of the trailblazer course yesterday with Phil. Legs and fitness felt good, so I feel confident that I'll be able to complete the 100km on Saturday. All I need to do now is stay well and recover from this weekend's run.

RunCarly and I bought new 3 phones on Saturday so now we can call each other cheaply, take photos/videos, send emails and a plethora of other things. I took a photo and video clip of the top falls at Waterfall Gully during the run yesterday.


Edit Tuesday: How stupid am I? Must have been a bit delirious when I committed the moment to memory. These are the third falls in Morialta. We didn't even run through Waterfall Gully! Thanks for the pickup Phil.

No comments: