Twitter feed

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Slack blogger

I've been really busy with work stuff, so I haven't had much time to blog. Just a quick update for anyone who is interested. I did my four runs last week, culminating in a 9km run on Sunday. For the first time in months I can say that my leg feels good, and that I'm not just managing it from one run to the next. I'll continue my slow progression so that I don't have a relapse, but at this stage things are looking good for the half marathon in late August. I had hoped to do a 10km race this weekend, but things are pretty tight moneywise, so I may be a no-show. I may just end up running 10 km on my own :( . To the guys at Tracktimes, I will get out there one day soon. I've had a few different circumstances preventing me getting out there, but I should be OK this week.

Happy to be running.

3 comments:

Black Knight said...

A half marathon in august? Here it is too hot to run a half in that period.

Tammy said...

Glad you are feeling up to running! Sounds like you need it after dealing with those 'lying bastard builders'!

:)

Tesso said...

Great news about the running, bad news about the house.

I feel a bit the same way at the moment, doesn't seem worth the $$ entering events when you can't do your best.