Twitter feed

Friday, October 06, 2006

100 things about me - work in progress

  1. I don't subscribe to any religion
  2. I used to be Catholic, but I got sick of their hypocrisy
  3. I am a spiritual person
  4. We put down anthroposophy as our religion on the last census, although it is not a religion as such
  5. I like the original Star Wars movies and hate the new ones
  6. Empire Strikes Back is my favourite of course.
  7. I like watching boxing.
  8. My body type would be suited to boxing, but no one I know would ever accept me doing it.
  9. I played hockey for SA at every junior age group and for the National Hockey League team.
  10. I got sick of hockey and started distance running in 2004.
  11. I am very competitive.
  12. I have never stolen a pig.
  13. I am allergic to horses
  14. I love bananas and have been very unhappy since Larry hit town
  15. I'm vegetarian (lacto-ovo)
  16. ...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Where's number 7???? Ohhh I'm so excited to know what number 7 is :)