Twitter feed

Thursday, January 04, 2007

New Dogs

Got new shoes yesterday. I've switched to the Riders because the Mustangs aren't widely available anymore, plus they seemed to be wearing out a bit too quickly. They shall go into my running diary as Mizuno 6 or M6 for short. They aren't entirely red, but they do have red on them, which can only be a good thing. I also got a great pair of Nike Dri-fit shorts for $10 out of the sale bin. They didn't have a price tag and they had a mark on them, so I made an offer. Bargain! I ran into uni this morning wearing both of the new purchases and I'm pleased to say that they were both excellent.

7 comments:

Ruune said...

Everyone seems to be getting new shoes at this time of year. Must get myself out to Active Feet for a new pair of my very own.

BiG GirL said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Black Knight said...

I bought the same shoes last month. Very good item.

Ewen said...

It's great to kick off the year with some new, fast (red) shoes Dave.

All the best for 2007!

For some strange reason your Bloglines feed has stopped - showing as [!]

Sekhmet said...

I have to say I love the Mizuno's and will be sticking with them from now on, my new ones are also red (but I have the Inspire 3's) Let's hope they make me run faster ;-)

Sekhmet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aleta Tours said...

Nice Shoes...