Twitter feed

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Darwin long run

I went for a long run this morning with Darwin runners club. It must have been at least 25 degrees and 80% humidity when I left . I ran 6km out to where they started, ran another 16km with them and then ran back to the backpackers, total 28km. I drank about 3 litres of water during the run plus another 1 litre when I got back. On the way back I stopped at the Parap markets and had a fruit smoothie and coffee, and had a browse through the stalls. These markets are definitely worth a look if you are in Darwin on a Saturday morning. Can't type too much because I'm in an internet cafe. Thanks to the Darwin Runners Club for letting me run with them and particularly Ian, who was good conversation along the way.

Almost forgot, legs felt pretty good. Should be able to run the River Run next week no problems.

No comments: