Twitter feed

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Evolution of a Mo - Day 7

Lookin good!
My mo spurred me on to a third place in today's invitation fun run for the corporate cup. My time for the event was two seconds slower than last fortnight, but it didn't count towards out team's points. I still feel pretty sore from digging etc on the weekend, so I'm pretty happy with that time. Everyone in the invitational got 1 free adult ticket on the the Kangaroo Island ferry which is nice, but I don't know that I'll be able to use it before it runs out at the end of March. It turns out that our team was 3rd fastest in the 4.5km event and 44th in the improvement points, so well done team!

7 comments:

Tesso said...

Excellent, just 2 seconds slower than last time!

Congrats on the team coming in 3rd. Do you score any bling for that?

Tesso said...

Meant to ask, how many teams were there?

Ruune said...

That mo is going to be UG-ly. If you weren't raising money for charity, it would be a crime.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Third place! ps is it a one-way ticket to Kangaroo Island (if so are you sure everyone else got them? or just those with mo's?)

Spark Driver said...

Well done team and well done Mo.

Em said...

Cool, another Mo Bro, for a chick with beard fear I am actually loving Movember, such a great cause.

Well done on the placing, never underestimate the power of the Mo.

I reckon you have a Lemmy going on there.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!
I'm new to running blogging and just surfing around.
Cheers,
Running mama