Twitter feed

Sunday, January 15, 2006

I did speedwork!

Yesterday I did 10x "400m" with one minute rest between intevals. I ran between 1:17 and 1:20 for each interaval. I'm not sure if the distance was exactly 400m because when I paced it, I got 440 paces while on Gmap I measured just over 400m. I went pretty hard, so I'm happy that I wasn't too sore today for my long run. Today I ran into SARRC 11km then did the 15km run with them, although I was 15 minutes late, so I was catching up the whole time. Feeling pretty tired now especially considering that I did 71km this week up from 60km last week.

6 comments:

go girl said...

Oooh, look out! Speedy Dave.

Great job on the speedwork Dave.Just wait and see what it can do for you........................

Cheers,
GG

Susan said...

Great job on the speedwork Dave.

pepster said...

Sounds like a great session Dave. One minute recoveries, wow.

A Girl Running said...

Great work Run Dave

RYN: thanks for the note about the coolmax socks, I ran (not literally) down to target and bought 4 pairs.

Another thank you for suggesting Mizuno's for Mathew - he bought them and loves them!

D said...

You are a speed demon RunDave!

RunDave said...

I hope to be!