Twitter feed

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

2nd run back

Ran again on Monday. Walked down to the uni loop, did one lap (2.2 km) in about 10:20 and then walked back to uni. Achilles felt really good the whole way, but my hip is still feeling sore. My calves have been a bit sore for the last two days, but I'm not sure if this is from the running or the eccentric exercises. I'll do my next 10 minute run tomorrow with the track timers and see how it feels after that.

Thanks everyone for the reminders. I have been doing all my tasks. Keep on my back lest I become complacent and stop doing them again.

1 comment:

Tesso said...

Sometimes I wonder if the pain we feel when we aren't running or aren't running much is precisely for that reason. Our bodies are used to so much more activity and then we bring them to a grinding halt.